READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE REGISTERING!
Click below for...
The Keynote Speaker Line-up
Optional Pre-Conference Networking Brewery Event Information
Optional Sailing Charter Networking Event Information - Limit 55 people
Hotel Information - BOOK NOW!
Stay in the NMC dorms for cheap!
Map of the Hagerty Center
Sponsor the Conference!
Early bird pricing ends June 1st!
How to register:
1. Log in as a MLC member and click the appropriate member type (if you are a member)
2. Select the active learning sessions you would like to attend (NOTE: if you choose to attend the new LEADERSHIP TRACK, DO NOT SELECT ANY OF THE ACTIVE LEARNING sessions.)
3. Select the optional sessions you’d like to attend (Tues. night, Wed. night, Friday morning)
4. Register guests if needed
5. Pay online or email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are sending a check.
Active Learning Session Options #1 - Select only one session when registering (Click each session for the description of the session and speaker bio):
1. Enabling Organizational Improvement Through Effective Change Management - Kevin Britton
2. They Call it Facilitation, but I Call it Fun! - Laura Kempf
3. Rapid Lasting Change Begins with Strong Leaders - Sara Miller
4. Linking Your Vision, Plan and People - Darrell Rogers
5. Roadmap to True North Case Study - Laurie Stark and Annelise Doll
6. Lean for Sale - Tony DeCaria
Active Learning Sessions Options #2 - Select only one session when registering (Click each session for the description of the session and speaker bio):
1. Lean Product Development - Matt Albin
2. Continuous Improvement Through Transformation Goal Alignment - Jeff Downs
3. Business Engag. in Lean Fac. Through Participation Centered Learning - Anne Engler & Mark Krebs
4. Creating New Business Processes - Patricia Malone
5. Is Your Compass Broken? - Amy Sequeira and Trina Poston
Active Learning Sessions Options #3 - Select only one session when registering (Click each session for the description of the session and speaker bio):
1. True North Secret Sauce - Larry Frydrych2. A Journey into the Inward Life - Art Hoekstra3. Kaizen 101 - Amy Long and Christine Muscat4. Building a Knowledge Org. through TWI and Lean - Jaime Portillo5. Gemba Management - Troy Tungate
Optional Workshop on Friday- Select only one session when registering (Click each session for the description of the session and speaker bio):
1. A System of Leadership - Dennis Sergent and Rob Pease
2. The 7 Quality Tools for Steering to True North - Ruth Archer
NEW Optional Leadership Track Program - Only room for 20 people! Click for details.
If you register for this Leadership Track, please DO NOT SELECT ANY ADDITIONAL BREAKOUT SESSIONS OR WORKSHOPS.
3 Breakout Sessions at the conference
1 Friday Workshop at the conference
If you have any issues with payment or registration, please email Lauren at email@example.com.