Do you love coffee (or tea)? Do you love networking, sharing lean best practices and solving lean problems together? If yes, we are rolling out a new informal program called Lean Coffee Chats! We will have 60-90 minute sessions in different locations around Michigan.
What are the benefits?
What a typical agenda will look like:
Betsy Williams will be facilitating.
Training Services at Northwestern Michigan College
Term expires in 2020
Betsy works in the Training Services Division of Northwestern Michigan College as a Sales and Training Specialist, specializing in human resource management. Betsy is a former travel executive and consultant, with over 30 years of statewide operational development and management experience.
Her current professional affiliations include:
• Traverse City Chamber Healthcare Committee Member
• SHRM Human Resource Specialist
• Traverse City Area Human Resource Board Member
• Michigan Lean Consortium Event and Annual Conference Committee Member
• Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center Annual Conference Committee Member
• Certified DISC Trainer